We at Eastside Community Church count it a privilege to care for your child (from infants up to age 5) while you enjoy worship, fellowship and classes with us. Our purpose is to provide a comfortable, safe and secure environment for the children under our care in order to encourage positive feelings about being at worship from the earliest years of life.
What to Bring with You (Please label all items).
- Bottle with water or formula
- 2-3 diapers
- Complete change of clothes
- Comfort Item (i.e. blanket)
What to Leave at Home
- Medications – Only a parent or guardian can administer these.
- Personal toys
- Snacks – Due to the increase in childhood allergies, we do not permit outside snacks. We gladly serve crackers and water.
- Plain white burp cloths, unless clearly labeled. We keep our nursery stocked with these and will gladly share. We wouldn’t want your items to be mistaken for ours.
For Nursing Mothers
A nursing room is provided where mothers can privately feed their infants. The room is located to the right of the infant nursery room as you face the nursery greeting area.
Thank you for allowing us the honor of caring for your child for these brief moments. Your decision to leave your little one in our care blesses us with the opportunity to serve. If you have ideas of how we can serve you better, we welcome the opportunity to speak with you. We are also available to answer any questions or address any concerns you may have about this ministry.